You will receive a pre-registration tuition qualification letter by January 1st, with the active Catholic form, Endowment scholarship application and instructions for FACTS Grant and Aid
- FACTS Grant and Aid is consideration for a reduced Tier in tuition. Go to scspk12.org, scroll to the bottom right hand corner and click the “FACTS” icon. Select “Click here for FACTS Grant and Aid application”.
- Please select Springfield Catholic Schools, not the individual school(s) your child(ren) attend when applying and use the 65809 zip code.
- For tuition amount, use the 2016-2017 Active Catholic rate of $6,055 for each high school student and $3,941 for each elementary student.
- Payment of the non-refundable $30.00 application fee can be paid online.
- Either 2015 or 2016 tax returns may be used.
- Free/reduced lunch application –State income based program
- Endowment Scholarship application is an income based scholarship, granted by the committee. Completed form must be submitted by January 31st
You will receive a Tuition letter, February 27th stating which tier you qualify for, which tuition rate you qualify for and if applicable that we received your Endowment Scholarship application
- Preschool enrollment will reserve your spot in preschool, contact the school of your choice. Registration begins March 3rd for current families and April 3rd for new families
- Active Catholic form is a commitment between you are your parish in order to receive the active Catholic rate. Must be signed by parents, child(ren) and priest.
- Attend the “meeting” at your parish in January, all forms must be submitted to your parish by January 31st, the meeting dates will vary, please contact your parish office for details
- Registration enrolls your child(ren) into Springfield Catholic Schools. Registration opens March 3rd (pending School Board approval) and ends March 20th. Open registration for new families begins April 3rd. **Required**
- SIS Parent Portal Login
- Review the links/policies/schedules included in the online registration
- Tuition schedules
- Preschool Registration Payment
- Tuition policy
- Tuition Collection guidelines
- Prorated tuition
- Refund tuition
- Age admissions
- If you would like to make monthly tuition payments and you participated in FACTS monthly payments last year, no action is required. If FACTS monthly payments is new for you for the 2017-2018 school year, click HERE to enroll.
- Immunization requirements
- Bishops letter
- Medication Administration form
- Media release form
- Kindergarten screening
If you need any assistance with the registration process please contact your school or Central Office
Immaculate Conception 417-881-7000
St. Agnes 417-866-5038
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton 417-887-6056
Springfield Catholic High School 417-887-8817
Central Office 417-865-5567